Hello everyone. How are you?
Last week, Facebook on my newsfeed had a page about Faithbox. Faithbox, for those who have not have heard of it yet, is just like beauty box subscriptions- ipsy and Birchbox. There may be more, but these are the two I know. Beauty boxes contain skincare and cosmetics . Faithbox, founded by Willie Morris, contains theme-related meaningful faith based products. Each box has a theme. Based on the theme you receive hand picked items from different companies. Currently, you can order and receive 10% discount. Faithbox lets you choose your subscription- whether you want to pay monthly, every three months, or yearly, that’s up to you. You can even purchase a subscription as a gift for someone. Faithbox also let’s you purchase previous boxes from another month. I subscribed to their every three month subscription. Also, I found their Transformation faithbox from last January and purchased it. I received this two days ago. Opening it up, I found everything nicely packaged. This box contains (copied from the site):
Our January 2016 Faithbox has been curated around the theme of transformation and includes:
- Horacio 2016 Planner – This is a beautiful yearly planner to help you set your goals, your dreams, and your life for 2016. The Horacio team designed this with Christ in mind and it shows with scripture verses throughout. You don’t want to miss out on this.
- MyIntent Purpose Bracelet – Tie on this modern bracelet and remember what your purpose is every time you glance at your wrist. Wear it until the band wears out and it falls off.
- Choice organic teas – With winter upon us, warm up with these delicious teas and rest assured the tea leaves have been harvested and processed ethically.
- Thank You postcards – We’ve designed these postcards so you can give thanks to your friends and family for all those Christmas presents!
- Everyday Faith, Transformation Edition – our beautiful Christian devotional with short form content to keep your faith at the center of your life every day based around the theme of transformation.
I am glad I found this January box because I have been wanting a yearly planner for 2016. But looking through Walmart’s planners, none caught my attention. This planner is more than just writing your appointments or bills to pay on what days. When you open this planner, it makes you think about your goals, your dreams, and your hopes. It has you list your goals you want to achieve in 6 months and those for 12 months. This planner is so much more than just an ordinary planner and am grateful to have purchased it.
Faith Box is partnered with RiceBowls.org. With every box shipped, they donate 3 meals to feed the hungry kids. Therefore, with every purchase you make, you will be helping hungry kids. For further information or if you would like to subscribe to it, please visit their website Faithbox.